Thursday, October 1, 2009

Life--Can you describe it in one word?

Well I'm struggling with my blog today. I have absolutely no idea what to blog about today! That hasn't happened to me yet and honestly I didn't think it would. But anyways..my life at the moment is kinda crazy. As well as being crazy its hectic, stressful and time consuming! With school, sports, family, friends and what not, it seems like I have no time at the end of the day. In a way that's kinda my fault because I always end up going to hang out with friends after school then go to a sporting event or something. If its not that then there is a tennis match that I go to and support my girls. Then that leaves me getting home at 9 on a good night but probably later. Now I have to get my homework done! On top of that, my mind is racing about tests, what my MRI will show about my knee and my friend Cj wont leave my mind! Today I have SO much homework. probably the most i have had all year. So when the day is said and done i like to go lay down in my bed, curl up in my blankets , listen to my ipod and go to sleep. Hopefully the weekend will bring some down time! When people read this I don't want them to think i hate my life or anything because I LOVE MY LIFE! I'm just venting(: