Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Amazing,
There for you,
Tears shead,
Smiles too.

Through good times and bad,
Right next to you or miles away.
They are always there.

I can look right next to me,
and see you there.
My other half,
Best Friend,
Lover,
Wittle Baby,
Companion,
Partner in crime.

One minute your here,
The next your gone.

Not one word can describe what you mean to me.
I look out the window and see your face.
Your gone.
Never coming back.

I didn't think it would hurt so bad.
Or I would miss you this much.
My mind wont erase you.
Or my heart.

You wont ever know the pain you put me through.
The Heartache.
You meant so much.
And now so little.

The tears start rolling down my face.
I start to throw everything out.
All the pictures,
Letters,
Love notes.

I try to banish all the memories.
I cant.
Stay strong, I tell myself.
You will get through it.

Hold you head up high like nothing ever happened...