Saturday, October 10, 2009

I miss this...

They come out onto the field.
Warm-up.
Then the announcer comes on saying please stand for the National Anthem.
Now they are getting announced.

Looking around for that certain number.
Cant quite find him...
The kick off.
Running, Passing, TOUCHDOWN!

Found him.
Laying on the field.
Is he hurt?
Nope, he got back up
Good for him!

Now I see that number.
My eyes wont leave it.
Running back and fourth from the field to the bench.

I didn't realize how much I missed it.
The talks, cute messages.
It kinda sucks.
I wonder who is wearing his other jersey.
Lucky girl.

It's so cold out.
But then I just think to myself maybe you can see him after.
Hang out.
Only a matter of minutes left.

The game is done.
They lost.
I bet he is bummed.
But he played so good.

We go to the locker room.
I send him a message saying good job! Your such a stud(:
He replies!
I tell him I am outside.
Now he is being cute again.

Standing,
Waiting,
To see if he will come out.

There he is.
He sees me.
But it's just a quick hi,
Its better than nothing I guess

We text after,
Hoping we can hang out.
He is tired so we cant
maybe next time...

Man I miss this...
..and him
If only he knew...