Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dont Jump to Conclusions!

Everyone jumps to conclusions. And usually they jump to conclusions FAST! That happened to me twice today. One was with a friend. I posted something to Ashely on facebook and she thought it was about her. I hate when people butt in. She not only jumped to conclusions, she butted into our conversation and assumed things that weren't true! That is one of my pet peeves. I told her that it wasn't about her and kinda hinted she shouldn't get involved with other people's conversations. This next one was my fault. I was texting a guy and we had been talking all day. Everything seemed fine. Then I got this message with a signature on the bottom with a girls name and a heart. My stomach fell. It felt like I got punched in the gut so hard 100 times!! I didn't know what to think. I had been talking to this boy for over a while now and everything seemed just fine! I didn't know what I could have done or anything! So I jumped to conclusions. I thought he was dating this girl. That's what most people would have thought right? I texted back right away asking who this girl was. No reply. Great. This makes things a lot better! Now I'm getting more and more nervous. I resent the message and still no replay! AHH! Now I'm really scared and sad. Finally he replies and said it was his cousins name and she took his phone. WO! I feel so dumb now. It's amazing how fast people can jump to conclusions! Give it time. Then try and figure it out BEFORE jumping to conclusions. I learned my lesson today!