Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ashley Anita
Taylor Elaine

Just names?
I think not.

Those are the names of two of my best friends. Everyone has friends. they come and they go. i have lost so many friends through the years, but i have gained so many more! I guess that's just what junior high and high school does to you. I used to be so close with a lot of guys in elementary but then we drifted apart. i have so many amazing friends! Summer, Sam, Macy, Katie, Gilby, Ally, Courtney, Megan, Taylor, Keisha, Stacia, and SO many more! you all are SO amazing and i would DIE with out all of you. I LOVE MY GIRLS! (you too guys (; ) Friends are so amazing. i cant even name off all the reasons. Laughs, tears, late night talks, the gossip, the guys, fashion shopping! Well you get the picture(: with that said..

Ashley and I haven't known each other for about 2-3 years. just this last summer was the summer we became really close. we hung out so much and did everything together!! it was one of the best summers ever! i always wonder to myself "Why didn't I meet this girl sooner and become friends with her?!" She is amazing. I know i can count on her for any and everything! i always go to her when i have boy problems, some new gossip or just a shoulder to cry on. i would not know what i would do without her! I LOVE YOU ASHLEY ANITA!! (:

Taylor Elaine. I have known this girl my WHOLE life! now how many of you can say that about someone!? (: when we were little, we lived right next door to each other. we didn't go to the same school till i was in 4th grade. she is a year younger than me..well 8 months. ha but then we moved away. only like 4 miles though. we would still always hang out, go to movies ect. She really is my sister i never had. i always go to her too. We talk about EVERYTHING! Yeah, there will be fights but we always manage to get through it. together. we always work it out. we have pretty much been through everything together. we are undestroyable! i don't think we will ever stop being best friends! I LOVE YOU TAYLOR ELAINE!! (:

so thanks for everything all my girls!! (: