Sunday, October 25, 2009

Get it together here!

Well I almost forgot to blog twice this week. I have a lot of things I could blog about. School, grades, sports, a new guy, life etc etc. The quarter is almost done. This school year has not been that good in terms of grades. I am slacking SO bad. I feel so careless. I'm not doing bad but I have B's. I usually get one B at the most. I have 3 now and the quarter is coming to an end really fast!! I know I can do better. I have told myself that so much and I'm still not doing anything about it. My friends and I talk about this a lot and they all agree with me! This year everyone feels so careless. Now all of our friends are getting their license so we are never home. Go out every day or have practice. This year i am never home! I really really need to pull it together! I know I am capable of doing it. I just need to show it. I think now that its getting closer and closer to the end of the quarter I am realizing it. That's not a good time to realize it because then I have no time to get my grade up! AHH! I know I will probably get my butt chewed when my grades come so that might be a slap in the face and help me out a little bit. I really need to prioritize my things and activities. Maybe I shouldn't go out every night! But then I feel like I have no life. I think this is a loose loose situation. I guess I will have to try and get it together. Or just keep doing what I'm doing now and see what happens. Which probably isn't a good idea and wont turn out so good....