Friday, October 16, 2009

Haven't done a whole lot today,
just one of those lazy days
everyone needs those once in a while.

Night comes around,
eat with the family,
go get ready and come back down stairs
going to go out with friends tonight.

I get to the field,
go find everyone.
we chat,
have a lot of laughs
its a good time.

We see some cute guys and my frinds ask me to go down and talk to them
I go down
did a girl a favor...(:
and got their numbers

going out with the girls,
grab a bite to eat after the game.
a little more laughter
A little more chatting

Sounds like a pretty fun and good night, right?

Well, now it all changes

I get in the car with my mom.
Silent.

Now I'm home.
Get a message.
Its from him
I think my heart just broke. Again.
He says he honestly doest wanna hang out and then it came...the words no girl wants to hear.
Bye.
I liked him so much

Now those boys from the game are texting me.
Jerks,
Liars.
Ugh.
It just proves everything to me. Again
That all boys are the same

But I'm talking to that one that can show me they are not all the same
I know i can count on him.

My mom is laying on the couch.
She turns the TV off.
Comes over and talks to me

You need to be more grateful
Respectful.
Here come the tears
I thought i raised a grateful girl
i don't know what i did wrong
The world doest revolve around you.
Show everyone you care about them as much as they care and love you

Wo!
i think my jaw dropped.
Where the heck is this coming from!?
Hearing this crushes me so bad.
it kills me
What did i do?

This night went from pretty fun and amazing
to a night from hell.
I couldn't even think straight.
One thing after another.
Ugh...
I hope tomorrow is better