Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Do what you need to do...whatever it takes.

I'm not really sure if I can take this much longer.
I'm so frustrated and fed up with this!
Ahh!

You make me want to rip my hair out of my head.
To shake you,
Yell COME ON!!
I try so hard.
And you just don't get it

I wish I could just call you and let it all just come out.
Then you will know how I feel

I get so frustrated.
I don't know what to do anymore.
I try and try to move on...

I just cant seem to do it...
I know I probably deserve better but,
Ugh...I just cant get my mind around the fact of loosing you.

The second and third chances,
I guess I can erase all the bad things and only focus on the good things.
They must really over rule the bad.

All I can ask is why.
I tell you how i feel.
And nothing seems to change.
Obviously you don't feel the same way about me as I do you.

Saying that hurts.
So bad.
It's like a sharp needle through my heart.
It leaves me breathless.

My eyes are welling up.
Why me...
Rolling down my checks.
Why cant you just realize this.
And be here for me

Wow.
I really don't know what to do or think.
This is so hard.
Words cant describe what I'm feeling.
I really have NO clue what to think.

My mind is racing.
Big breath in,
Just relax baby girl.
Do what you need to do...