Thursday, September 24, 2009

Reality Hit....HARD!

You always hear the saying "It can happen to anyone." I know I never really think about that saying. I realized that's true this morning. I came to school, saw my friends then got the news a guy I know from Waseca got in a car accident. I was shocked. He was flown to Rochester and is in critical condition. The thought kept running through my mind all day. I couldn't even focus in school. After school, I was with friends so my mind was on other things. After my friends left, it just kinda hit me hard and I broke down. It's so scary thinking about it. I can't imagine what his friends and family are feeling like. It sucks. He wasn't doing anything wrong! Now I really realize things can happen so fast. In the blink of an eye! It really DOES happen to anyone! I've been affected by this whole thing and I know many more have been also. Don't take anything for granted. I know after being in this situation that my life has kinda been changed because now I will look at things differently, not take things for granted and make every minute count! My friends and family have helped me out a lot too. He is in my prayers and thoughts...