Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hurry up..and wait

Doesn't it seem like most of your life you hurry up, then wait? That's what it's been like for me the last few weeks with my knee injury. I've been to the doctor 3 times now in the last 2 weeks. You make the appointment, then wait for the day to come. The day comes, you arrive at the doctors' office and sit down and wait to be called. Today I went and got and MRI. It was pretty scary. The thing is so small! I just had to lay there and not move for 30-35 minutes while all these loud noises and such were taking pictures of my leg. I waited for this appointment for around 5 days and now I have to wait a week and a half to get the results! Hurry up. And wait. It's beginning to sound like the story of my life. Ha ha. Oh well. I will just have to deal. It will be done with sooner or later!