Saturday, September 19, 2009

Life has it's ups and downs

Everyone fights. We try and make up. It usually works. For me, at least. Today was one of those days. I was invited to go to a Twins game with my friend. It was all good until I called my mom to see if I could borrow her t-shirt. She freaked out. She said I couldn't go because of my crutches. That it would be too hard to crutch around the Metrodome. I was so mad. I knew I could do it. It turned into a fight. Not a huge one, but it defiantly wasn't a small one either. She got her way and I didn't go. I was so frustrated with her! I was with my dad today too. I didn't want to talk to her at all the rest of the day. She texted me though. I replied. I'm still not happy with her but I need to realize and think about her view too. I need to forgive and forget. Fights happen. We will disagree with people and get mad. So what. Move on. That's what I need to do.