Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wish upon a star!

The thoughts wont leave me.
I know I'm over you.
Well, at least I thought I was. I thought I was 100% sure I was.
What is this telling me?
I cant go back to you. No.
But, uh. Why do I still catch myself thinking of you? Daydreaming of what could have been.
That curly brown hair. Cute smile.
WHY?! I cant. NO!
Stop.
Think of how he hurt you. All that pain. The tears. Long talks.
But then think of the times he called you, that adorable voice of his.
The babe and cutie. Seeing him for the first time. All those thoughts going through your mind.
All your friends say no, your mom says no.
But you say yes.
How you dream and wish that he will text you!
That he thinks about me. Only if its for a minute, once a month. Anything!
For him to realize what he did. To look at your pictures and think, Dang. I kinda miss her.
Anything. Just to show he knows I'm still here. Not loosing hope.
It will take so much for him to get me back. If he realizes at least..
Will I take him back?....
He hurt me so bad. What do I do?!
I wish...and I don't think It will come true.
Maybe I will try one of those tricks..wish upon a star. Wish at 11:11?
Who knows..
I wish...
..upon a star.