Sunday, December 13, 2009

Keep it coming

Stepping inside from the cold,
The place is full.
Running into the bathroom,
Hoping she didn't see me.
Wondering what will happen,
As the time goes by.
They run in, freaking out.
Saying they sneaked in through the car side to go door.
Still waiting,
Standing in the bathroom.
5, 10, 15 minutes pass by....
Creep around the corner,
Then jump and yell SURPRISE!

This is how the night started.
Alix's 16th birthday.
Get the text this afternoon, saying a party at Apple bees for Alix at 7. Get her gift, go home and get ready. Arrive at Apple bees, not really sure whats going on, or whats going to happen. The hummer pulls in, as I race to the bathroom. Call Summer and Sam to see where they are. Just chilling in the bathroom, not a big deal. They come running in 15 minutes later. Now all of us are standing there, clueless. Sage comes in, and we wait. She leaves and we're left alone. She comes back in to get us, as we are creeping around every corner, hiding. There she is. the birthday girl. SURPRISE!! and she is. Opening her presents, as the table is being set. The camera comes out for pictures. The laughter start and the good times begin. Sitting at the end of the long table, I feel like a little girl again, with my friends. We cant stop laugh, one thing after another. Eating limes and getting food shoved in my face. Feeding each other to shoving our faces. Good thing i went on the treadmill!! Its such a fun night. I love hanging out with my friends, my girls. We have so many good times together and its only the start. My stomach hurts from laughing SO much. I think about the future and what it holds. Not only for us but them as individuals...Summer Mariah. She is probably one of the funnest girls around. She makes me laugh every time. She is so sweet, nice, kind and caring. Samantha Kay. She is so caring! She wouldn't hurt a fly. This girl is always there for you. Alix Rachel. She is adorable! She makes me laugh too. She says the weirdest, cutest funnest things you will ever hear! All of these girls are so beautiful. Inside and out. I got so lucky to find friends like these!! And I have SO many more amazing friends in my life. I lucked out. Thanks girls!! GREAT night!! (: <3<3