Sunday, December 20, 2009

Again...

Tummy turning. Heart racing, beating through my chest.
Mind all over the place, thinking every thought possible.
Emotions flowing up and down my body.
That one message can do SO much.
I have been thinking about you all day.
Why cant you just let me know whats going on? How you feel.
I wanna cry.
I don't know what to do.
I wish I could drive over and see you. Work this out.
Don't tell me that your going to be another one of those guys that just stops talking to me.
Another broken heart, another long road ahead.
More tears shed.
I cant imagine how this will affect me. How my life will be different.
Why do I always fall so hard?
It only hurts that much more.
We talked for so long.
I wanna go back to that first day. The first week.
I don't wanna loose you.
I love talking to you.
Even though people say different, I know you.
We can all be short, or mean sometimes.
But we gotta deal and move on.
I hope we can work this out. Together.
Don't leave me..
Don't put me through that again.
Hold my head up high once again.
My life motto. It never gets old. Just when things seem to be fine, I go back and get hurt and remind myself to just keep pushing on. Head held high.
Relax. It will work out. Give it time. Breathe and hope for the best.
Hopefully he will realize he needs you as much as you need him.
Just keep pushin on for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment