Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hmmm (:

This post is going to be really short! hah im really not in the mood to blog. Yeah i have a lot i could blog about but i'm just not in the mood. Life is great at the moment. I had my last Christmas today and family came over to our house. It was very fun!! (: in a way, I'm kinda glad its done because I had 5 Christmases. It gets to be a lot. All is well with family. No one really had to travel far which is good with weather and all. Everyone is fairly healthy. My grandma has no voice however and has a cough, but claims to feel fine. On Saturday I was up at 7 to go shopping with my anut and grandma. That was fun. I got my winterfest dress! I love it (: I've eaten so much in the last 4 days its crazy! Time to get back on track and work out. It's been a great break so far! I am a very happy girl! This week, who knows what it will bring. I know a lot of hanging out with friends! Thats for sure (: and im very excited for new years. Even though I'm not even sure what im doing..hah. Well I hope everyone is doing good and had a WONDERFUL Christmas!! And happy New Year to all as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment