Sunday, December 6, 2009

Its only the Begining! (:

I walk in, as the night begins.
Sitting down, hanging around.
Just having a good time with the squad.
The first of many team sleep overs.
The cameras coming out for pictures.
With the plates just sitting out, on the counter, we decide to do something a little bit crazy.
Cutting, coloring and out comes the glitter.
The finished product? A mask!
We decide to go kidnap one of the girls at work.
It's midnight.
Get there, find out she already left! Uh...
Pulling into the drive way. Back to the house.
Talk and be silly a little longer. Then finally crash.
Its 6:30. Leave by 6:50.
Running around to try and get ready, its chaos!
Get into uniform, hair up, ribbons in, make-up on.
I'm so nervous! Heart racing.
And we're off!
Get there, set stuff down and get our pillows out.
It's starting. I feel like I could be sick!
Looking down the row, we decide to start a cheer.
It goes good!
Keep cheering our Tiger wrestlers on!
Scanning the room, the only squad here.
Heart still racing, shacking hands, nerves still there.
I made a mistake. Just keep going. No one noticed!
It's done. The first match.
It went really well! I'm happy with myself.
It was super fun, exciting!
A great team, a great squad, a great day, a great experience...
A GREAT SEASON AHEAD! (: