Saturday, March 27, 2010

Your in my thoughts, your in my prayers

This is another blog I don't want to write,
Another blog that breaks my heart with every word I type.
An innocent girl,
Hanging on to life with all she has.
Not giving up,
Because she knows its not the end for her.
Lexi Hagen.
A bright, beautiful and strong girl,
That got in an accident around March 23rd.
She was driving and rolled her car,
And is now laying in the hospital,
Giving it all she has to stay here with us.
As I read her caring bridge and the Facebook pages,
I can feel my heart break.
The family and friends that love her,
Sitting by her,
Helping her through this very hard and difficult time.
It brings me back to the time, 6 months ago,
When CJ got in a car accident, and was in crucial condition.
And Jacob died.
CJ pulled though.
Knowing the condition he was in,
And Lexi's current one,
I know she can pull through.
It just makes me realize even more,
That it can happen to anyone,
At anytime, anywhere.
Live your life to the fullest.
Never look back.
Live life like its your last.
I cant say and think that enough.
People don't get it until it has happened to them.
Please pray for Lexi and her family.
Your in my thoughts and prayers girl
Stay strong Lexi Hagen!

No comments:

Post a Comment