Thursday, January 21, 2010

&Oh you make me smile..

And oh you make me smile.
Day in and day out.
Even when I'm down, the worst possible day.
You know how to brighten my day, make the sunshine bright.
It's the simplest things, like the (: in your text messages, that make me smile.
I even catch myself laughing out loud, all the cares gone.
Knowing you might be thinking about me, makes it all worth it.
Waiting will pay off.
The right one is out there.
This may not be the right one for me, but it sure seems like it.
Your so cute, sweet, sensitive, adorable and silly.
Its so much of a change, to be talking to you.
Someone that treats me right, and likes talking to me.
I look forward to each morning, with you being there.
And each night, my last thought of you.
Meeting you was the best thing that's happened in a while.
I've moved on from the other ones, now its all you.
Distance is the only thing in the way.
A hour a part.
Talking about when I can drive.
Wearing your football jersey, cheering you on.
Coming to kidnap you, and have a day to our self.
I lucked out on this one.
I'm a happy girl, and..

...oh you make me smile...

2 comments: