Saturday, January 30, 2010

It can happen in the blink of an eye.
Gone. Not coming back.
As the days go by, slower than ever,
I struggle on. Pushing through.
The thought of knowing your not coming back hurts me so bad.
My eyes welling up, as tears run down my checks.
Its so different.
We had been through so much.
And had so much more to do, to go through together.
But your life ended short.
It's so not fair.
You were always there for me.
The one I came to for advice, my problems, help, to talk, hangout. Anything.
I always catch myself asking why? Why did it have to happen to you?
You were such an amazing person.
The one people looked up too. Always willing to help out.
The shaggy brown hair. Big green eyes. The smile that went from ear to ear.
Walking down the hall, thinking about everything.
My mind wont slow down.
I need you so bad.
Why cant I get over the fact that your gone, a part of me lost forever.
I just gotta remember that your in a better place,
and I WILL see you again.
Not a day goes by that I dont think about you.
That picture of us hanging in my locker, and in my room.
Its so hard. I miss you like crazy!
Your always on my mind..
Forever in my heart.
I want the best for you. In all you do. You lived such a great life.
I know you will succeed in all you do.
Once you set your heart and mind to it up there
You were like my brother.
That close.
I remember coming to all your games and meets like it was yesterday.
Walking, tears running down my face.
There's your locker.
As I walk past, I turn around, and just sit down.
All the flowers, pictures and posters.
I cant take this pain. I let it all out.
Sitting at your locker, down on my knees.
Everything is playing back. A slide show in my head.
Your gone. Not coming back.
I miss you like CRAZY.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
I will see you again. I promise..

No comments:

Post a Comment