Saturday, January 30, 2010

And You Bring out the Best in Me

You know every detail about me,
even if its just the littlest things.
You know how to make me laugh,
even when I don't wanna smile.
You can wipe the tears away,
and make it all better.
The times I spend with you are endless.
So memorable. Priceless. Amazing.
You know what makes me mad, happy and sad.
When I'm with you, all cares are gone.
I can look you in the eyes,
and know you'll always be there.
You got my back, and I have yours.
We get through everything together.
Without you I'd be lost,
Not even close to complete.
Its the times that its dead silent,
and we catch a glimpse of each other and burst out laughing.
The times where we are on 2 hours of sleep,
And up at 4 in the morning, that are the best.
When I don't even have to say one word,
And you know somethings not quite right.
Its when we're road trippin' it, hair blowing in the wind,
And there's no looking back, that I know your my best.
All the late night talks, movie nights, shopping trips,
Tears shed, laughs had, stories told.
All the memories. Endless.
And oh, there are so many more.
Its when...
You know how to bring the best out in me..

No comments:

Post a Comment