Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Feelings we cant keep in
Real life; absolutely amazing
Indescribable times
Endless memories
Needless to say; great people
Dont even get me started
Super lucky girl

New people and making new friends is the best thing ever. And I recently just made a new friend. She is so cool and sweet and a great girl. We talk pretty much every day and our conversations are indescribable. I love talking with her. We have many many many great plans already made for this summer. And it will be wonderful. Her and I are alike in so many ways. its crazy. I wish we became friends sooner. I cant wait for this summer and all the times ahead for her and I. Although we live in different towns, 20 minutes apart, we arnt going to let that get to us. It's been a great few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment