Sunday, February 14, 2010

Let this adventure begin (:

Day in and day out,
my mind going crazy with thoughts about you.
My body is filled from head to toe with the best feeling ever.
Knowing I won't loose you is the best.
It's for real this time. I know it is.
A promise.
You tell me you won't leave me and how amazing I am.
That is the best. Words can't even describe it.
I feel like i'm on cloud nine, floating above everyone.
Not a day goes by that you don't make me smile.
I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.
Your mine.
I love the feeling you give me
and the images that play on my head of us.
I can't wait to see what the future will bring us.
What it will bring you.
This seems way too goodto be true.
You know everything is perfect when everyone around you is saying he is so good to you.
You treat me the way a girl is supossed to be treated.
No messing around, this is life.
A one in a million chance.
I still can't get my mind around it.
How did I get so lucky?
I have waited so long for him.
Gone through so many heart breaks.
I lucked out on this one.
He is my dream guy.
Let this adventure begin

No comments:

Post a Comment