Monday, November 23, 2009

You had me at hello....

Wake up, check my phone.
It's a habit.
Today I wake up to a "hey you!"
My day has been made.
Not suprising. He does it quite often.
He sucks me in, more and more each day.
6 feet of all american boy.
The big green eyes,
Shaggy blonde hair.
The one behind all the cuteness.
I listen to the song "One Less Lonely Girl" by Justin Bieber.
He makes me feel like there is one less lonely girl in this world.
He may not know that though.
All the butterflies and the warm feeling in my stomach when I see the text messages from him.
When it comes time to say good night, I am dying inside, waiting for the next day to come. To be able to talk to him again.
You make me smile. I catch myself laughing out loud sometimes.
You are so adorable.
I cant even think about not talking to him anymore.
It would suck. I gotta take every minute with him and enjoy it.
I havent felt like this in a long time. Its nice, knowing you have someone to wake up too.
We might not be dating yet, but we have talked for so long.
All day, everyday.
To hear your voice, it sends chills up my spine.
"Night baby girl...."
Baby, you had me at hello....