Sunday, November 15, 2009

Friday the 13th on Saturday the 14th??

It's finally here.
Friday, the weekend.
Its been a weekend I have waited for, for a long time.
A stressful and full week behind me.
Tryouts are done, I hope I made it.Now I get to go home and just hang out, relax with my best friend.We always have so much fun together. Her boyfriend comes over too.Watch a movie, just hang out.Now thier gone and I need to pack for our girls weekend up in the cities!Going to bed,getting up early to go out for breakfast.Alarm going off.Uff-da! It's early. 7 A.M.Call dad.Breakfast isnt happening.
He somes, it seems like he chose my brother over me.
No money, 2 strikes.
Im so frusterated! The tears come. My mom sees, and gives me a hug. What a great way to start off whats suppossed to be a fun weekend! :/ now I keep getting ready, up for no reason. Our ride comes at nine and we head up to the cities. Shopping! I text a friend happy birthday. No reply. This prooves he is a jerk, even though I've thought that already. What the heck did I do to him!? Ugh. At the mall, just hanging around. I cant even go to stores I like, another strike. Thats 3. Its lunch time. We go to this Kocomos places. Its not good. My food looks like a piece of rubber. Strike 4. now we are done. I can go to a few stores I like. It's so hot and I feel like crap. Strike 5. Not many bags in hand, I see things I like finally. It double the price of what it said. Nevermind, not getting it. Now what are we up to? 6 I think? We are leaving the mall. Off to the hotel. It's very fancy! We get settled in, then figure out where to eat. I'm talking to him. He knows the right words to make everything better. Why cant I just be with him? Those big eyes, big smile. We decide to walk to a place and see if we can get in. Its so cold out! And we cant get in till 9. Next place. Same thing, not till 9. Strike 7? Now we are back to where we started, passing the hotel, still walking. We find a sports bar kinda place and eat there. They bring out the food. Mine is wrong. 8 strikes! Jeez! Oh well, I still eat it. Walking back to the hotel. We get Star Bucks and go back to the room. Wrong thing again! Strike 9! Now I cant take it. Im not having any fun. My eyes well up again and I talk to my mom. I feel so bad that Im not having any fun. Im trying so hard, but its just one thing after another! I just wanna go home at this point. I'm so tired. Bed time. The next day is better. Get up, get ready and we went to Target. It was fun. We went out to luch and it was better than lunch the day before! I think things have turned around for me. I get home and not in the best mood because I wasnt too happy with my dad. Grandparents are coming. Great now Im a crab to them. I just need a nap. I went down and slept for 2 hours. Now things are better. I will go to bed early tonight and hope I have a good week!