Friday, November 27, 2009

Nothing can take me down

I close the door as the tears stream down my face.
Again, out of no where.
It kills me so bad. Why?! The only question running through my mind.
I don't know where to go, what to do or who to talk to.
As I sit on the floor, tears coming out of me like a running sink.
I cant talk, or even think.
My minds a mess, so is my heart. I feel like there is a huge hole in it.
As I look outside, the sun is shining. A beautiful day.
If only all that warmness could come into me, and warm me up.
I sit there thinking, "How can I change?"
Brainstorming all the ideas running through me.
My mind is blank in a way. I have a killer headache now.
All I could use is a hug. A pat on the back. Someone to tell me its going to be okay..
That's what parents are for right? Well not this time...
As I sit there taking it all in, him telling me that I'm rude, and disrespectful.
How I owe everyone an apology. If things don't change I will be out of all my activities,
No phone, no rides to school, no rides to sporting events or to friends.
I try to talk. No, he tell me. I don't want to hear you talk.
Ouch. That one hurt. Every part of me hurts.
It feels like someone keeps beating you and once your down, they keep on doing it.
The tears wont stop. I try but they just keep coming.
I don't want people to think this of me! That's the part that's killing me.
How could I live with that!?
Things have to change. I have to change.
Not only for me, but the ones around me.
He gets up, leaves.
I sit there, alone. Again.
No where to go, No one to talk to, No idea what to do.
At this point, I think all hope is lost.
I get up, and go to bed.
Get up the next morning, head held high, like nothing ever happened.
But on the inside I'm dying. I just remind myself not to let anyone notice.
Stay strong. Hold you head high. You've been through so much already, you can take this.
Just keep that in the back of your mind...and continue on.